Monday, May 01, 2006

Update then good nite

1. My dad's good. Two stints ~ still bossy .... ummmm, just because the blood flows better to the heart doesn't mean the patient changes personality. Oh, well.

2. Grapeseed oil is better to use instead of olive oil if you need to stir fry with heat. (Never used it. too expensive.)

3. I need to lose 5 pounds. So, I'm making the announcement and giving it a serious go starting tomorrow. Actually, I thought I was doing everything just fine, but this last 5 pounds my doctor says I would have to lipo off, and I'm not doing that ~ unless someone wants to pay the $4500.00,hahahahaha, - just kidding ~ New shoes that don't hurt my ankle will have to be involved so I can begin walking...Committment coming.

4. Another open house on Sunday. This will be four. Seems like a lot. Time to get down to it. There's a buyer for my house out there. They just need to come here and make the deal soon.

Maybe some laughter would be good; it's supposed to help in weight loss. I don't know if you have to be holding a twenty pound weight while laughing though.~~~

Here's some actual Things Said in actual court rooms.

Questions asked of Park Rangers.

Church Bulletin Quotations




No comments: