Monday, May 01, 2006

New News Old news crash

Oh it's always something!

Today on Oprah I heard that I am burning oil! I have been
Sautéing my veggies in Olive Oil and thought I was doing a good thing. Now I hear that I am burning oil! Fudge! And burning oil is not good for you.

So. Tonight here's what I did ~

I mixed together garlic, onions, mushrooms, red and yellow peppers with the oil, and placed them in a pan on a low temperature. Then I topped that with sliced tomatoes that I sprinkled with basil and oregano and Nature's Seasoning salt, and sea salt and pepper. Then I topped that with mozzeralla cheese and spinach and let it steam until pretty. It was brilliant! It was so good! You could put that on anything or nothing! Madam B ate hers on a pita bread, and I just ate mine.

What I did for Mr. B, who is not quite the vegetarian that Madam B and I try to be, is put that concoction on top of two all beef patties that I had made earlier. He loved it! Now, also, for his, I added more sliced onion because he loves onion, and he thought the whole thing was great!

And cheap also! The peppers were on sale today, lucky us!

Be creative! Build something good and let me know what you made! Put it in your blog! Share with us and eat healthy!

No comments: