1. Go to the bank tomorrow (you idiot)
2. Good job on the painting of the siding! Don't forget to buy more paint.
3. Work on the plan for Mr. B to eat less meat. For some reason, Mr. B thinks that when Madam Blueberry and I suggest or make anything with the sound of vegetarian or vegan in it, he thinks some kind of voo-doo is involved. I can't figure out what it is, but he had a dinner tonight with no meat. And he didn't even notice. (Had a plate of veggies and dip awaiting him when he got home, and then made two small veggies pizzas for dinner. They were good! Onion, green pepper, mushroom, and tomato...)
4. Learn how to add links to my blog.
5. Go to the store. Plan to eat everything in 'fridge before next grocery trip has been executed. There is now, no real food in the house. I mean, there's salsa no chips, cereal no yogurt, etc...well, there is oatmeal and flaxseeds. And, things for maybe three smoothies ...and frozen spinach, two veggies burgers ... ummm
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment