Honestly, I'm not sure what is going on and what should be done about this whole thing.
First, I don't think someone who has lived here and was born here, and done things by the rules should feel that they are being dissed. But then again, don't people who play by the rules sometimes always get dissed?
There are different opinions on all sides ~ Illegals want to be safe, and have a better life, Corporations are taking advantage of the situation, Other people are being straight and paying for it through the nose ... Risk.
I don't know what to think ...
What is fair?
I think of little children growing up safe and healthy. It's not all about what you have. But a child deserves some kind of safety and security and a good meal and the love of his family.
I see those people running across the boarder and I think, they must be doing that because they want something better than what they have.
But yet, I know people and have employeed people who did it the right way. It was hard for them. It cost them money and more time (they came from El Salvador, and what a story they have), so it's not that it can't be done...but why? Why isn't it being done right in the first place?
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment