In order to encourage myself to reflect on what I read, I have created a separate blog -
Spunk Notes by Miss Roxie.
I realized I wanted to write about what I read and wasn't doing it, and also, I'm realizing that when I do write such, it is taking up a lot of space. Maybe that is not relevant in the matter to some, but it seemed relevant to me.
Therefore...http://roxiespunknotes.blogspot.com/ began.
I am currently transferring my Persuasion notes over there by copying and pasting because I don't know of any other way to do it. But, I'm in the middle of painting still, so I haven't completed the job as yet.
And yes, I am covered in paint...no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to avoid it. I should just pour some on myself to start and be done with it.
So, brushing on ...
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment