Sunday, September 04, 2005

Color My World

All Photos By Scarlett
All Photos are Color and light changed with HP Photo and Imaging, except the first Photo.
You can click the photos to make them bigger.




5 comments:

vnr406 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LNL said...

Very nice! I love the chair!

LNL said...

"I enjoyed visiting your blog and will certainly bookmark it for future reference as well as telling my online friends."

My dear, you probably need to change your settings or software, this guy is going to tell all his friends about your blog so *they* can spam you, too. Grrrr! Let me know if you want to set up Haloscan, I can help you with that.

It's funny, this spamming problem only seems to have gotten out of hand in the past two weeks.

Just Here For Now said...

Please help me change my settings! Let's set up a meeting!

LNL said...

I'm home this evening, you know my number. ;)