Friday, September 09, 2005

Coincidence or Providence


"The essence of intelligence is skill in extracting meaning from everyday experience."

We had been trying to think of a way to drive to the disaster area with things we have to donate. Blankets, sheets, cookware, books ~ things I have right here that would serve someone else there, right now. We were discussing our schedules and didn't arrive on a time when we could go.
The next morning during my prayer time, I asked God if there was a way to get our things to those people in need, to please let it be known to me.
This afternoon I received an email from a friend whose Window Treatment company is going to be driving a truck to the disaster area every Friday. Anyone having anything to donate, can drop it off at their office during the week. It didn't dawn on me immediately ~
But this was the way to get there.


No comments: