Other exciting things -
Madam Blueberry prepared a wonderful Cream Cheese Crema - it was most special and delicious. These were lovely little individual orange flavored little cream cheese tarts, each hand made, topped with fresh strawberries, and whipped cream. Yum. (where are my running shoes - beware the pounds a/commin')...
Today, we are being gifted with a Spinach Manicotti - beautifully stuffed shells. She put them together yesterday because they must sit for 24 hours before they are bake in the oven. So, Madame Blueberry is right on the heels of these things, ~~*precise makes right*~~ would be the current motto-- She has her timer set, and at the precise appropriate moment, we will partake in enjoying this wonderful Meatless Dish!! I am so looking forward to it. I helped stuff the Manicotti's, and they really look good.
The waffles of yesterday morning, we are not allowed to speak of. I do not know why; as a baker myself, I know anything can affect a recipe, even cooking before one has breakfast can alternate the gamble of the ingredients fine tuning.
But enough - Madam Blueberry performance to date has been brilliant. She deserves a special apron and jar of special sauce with her name on it, and a wild round of applause. (And we are in the realization of mind that there is a need to invent a manicotti stuffer.)
Look for good things. Always look for good things when Madam Blueberry takes the kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment