I am actively pushing my safe boundaries. I've been doing this, without definition, for about 5 years, I think. It's getting better. I'm starting to like it...
I am not blessed with the gift of orderliness. I am a born messie. Thank the Good Lord in Heaven, my daughter has the Order-Gene!! I am blessed!!
We are on a path to the height of order. My nirvana of calm.
Since we will be moving - sometime in the near future, ( I don't know exactly when) - when I straighten a closet now, I want to do it in a way that I won't have to (hardly) do it again. I have one room cleared out. However, I have transferred a lot of that stuff to another place in the house.
So.
Tommorrow the plan is to deal with that pile of stuff ~ get the painted shelves back in this room, and then move the books from the Book Pantry (it's a very large pantry) where they need to go.
Then I will paint the walls of the Book Pantry so that they match my kitchen nook area! I am going to be so happy when that is done. Wouldn't it be lovely to get this all done by Sunday night!! (I must be mad...)
Because Madam B is so well organized at things like this, we will be able to finish a day of school work and accomplish much in the cleaning mission.
School has been going well. On this, we both agree.
~~
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost"....H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment