A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book ~
an Irish Proverb
Yesterday I slept until noon. And last night I laughed so hard at a blooper's show my chest was hurting. So maybe that is why this morning I was awake at 3:30 AM and up at 4:30 AM and feel fine (so far, I'll probably crash around noonday).
And I will remember to see the sun rise this time. It's supposed to do that around 7:30 AM. Gosh, even a reasonable sleep could have made that!
I have no idea what is affecting my sleep patterns.
My #1 son is in India on a business trip, so it's about 4 PM where he is right now. This is his first time to India. He flew through Paris, but I think he wasn't allowed to leave the airport. I'll find out for sure. He did connect with us by email already to say in a sentence he was there in New Delhi and meeting his boss today. You know, you homeschool a child and you never think ~ one day he will go to India. It was Australia he always talked about! Oh well. I imagine he'll go there one day, too.
The World is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page ~
....St. Augustine
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment