The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another, and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it.
--J.M. Barrie, novelist and playwright (1860-1937)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good morning all,
Have a most blessed and happy day, as you take the time to think about what part of the story of your life you will write today.
I have a busy day ahead and plan on using my timer to assist me. I fear if I don't, I will not be able to stay on task! Such a difficult time I have with that! Staying on task! I am a dreamer, I posess a mind that floats in the sky of sweet thoughts, I need to learn not to continue to try to escape this world in my mind, but instead find a way to function in it that will leave me satisfied, and God pleased, at the end of the day....
but I digress. I feel more like writing than like doing what physically needs to be done! But I know by doing the tasks at hand, I have the opportunity to create beauty and calm around me. So I need to get to it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results"....James Allen.
No comments:
Post a Comment