The morning's Green Smoothie-
One banana
One Pear
Two Cups of Kale (YES, Kale!)
and about 1/4 cup of Pineapple.
I had mentioned before that I want to get my in-laws into the Green Smoothie, and everyone is dragging their heels. But I did too, I remember.
Tim's Mom told me about them, in a very casual way, and I thought--"Ummmm, lettuce in a smoothie?" Not to appetizing sounding....
Then one day I was talking to her on the phone and asked, "what's that noise?" (LOL, this should tell you how boring I am on the phone), and she said, "That's the blender. I'm making the boys a green smoothie. They love them."
And that was the opening of the floodgates! If the boys loved them, why couldn't I love them! I have children, I _know_ how picky kids are!
So again ~ we can always learn by observing children....
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment