I haven't posted the last couple of days regarding my Quotes and Health Tips. I fell asleep. And there was so much activity going on! I think both days were one day, or certainly seemed like it.
I think it started Monday when I went to a small theater to see an Irish show. It was very entertaining. Tuesday? It happened, I'm sure. I know I went over to see the baby and walked that evening (increasing my distance), and there is company visiting, and I've been watering my yard, and clipping back plants, and I'm sure some other stuff ...cooking, laundry, shopping.
Anyway, both nights, I had an ice cream cone and fell asleep. But, I have lost three pounds, and I am cooking very well. Mr. B is on the Eat Well For Long Life wagon, so that is very, very helpful.
(But, we all know that in the beginning of trying to drop a couple of pounds, ice cream cones can be your enemy disguised as something totally wonderful.)
And sleep is good! Today, my plan is to start back on my Bar Method DVD. So, we will see what happens!
Actually, the main goal for myself is to not gain any additional weight and tone up what I have. So. Good luck to me.
Health Tip:
1. Do not eat ice cream at night.
2. Do eat ice cream if you want to try Uma Thurman's Ice Cream Diet. And, if you should so wish, you can scroll down and read the comments.
Quote:
I had always thought that once you grew up you could do anything you wanted - stay up all night or eat ice-cream straight out of the container. ~~Bill Bryson
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm reading the comments on the ice cream diet. It's funny that responses to posts about "how I lost 15 pounds eating ice cream" are answered with "you can't lose weight by eating ice cream" and "the only way to lose weight is to diet and exercise." The person just SAID they lost weight, so it apparently CAN be done.
The human body is an amazing thing - and there are still so many mysteries about it.
Post a Comment