"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne
Health Tip:
Soup. Eat more soup. Homemade soup. If you make yourself a nice, hearty, rich bean and veggie soup, you will fill up, eat good food, and probably lose a pound.
I might use canned beans (I love small white beans). A veggie broth that is flavored with a base of sauteed onions and garlic and ginger in olive oil. Then the broth. Now you choose your favorite veggies. Try to throw in some color - preferably green -I like spinanch or kale. You can add other beans and noodels, and Ithink you will be so happy with your results. Get creative!
1. Park Farthest
2. Walk fastest.
Friday, March 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment