Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quote and Health Tip for the Day

Quote for the day:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)


Health Tip:

Identify your weakest area regarding good health.

Snacking? - Don't stop snacking. Find something that's good for you, instead. An example might be yogurt instead of ice cream. But not just any yogurt. Buy really, really good yogurt like Fage. I love that stuff! Of course, I load it with fun things like walnuts, fiber cereal, raisin, cranraisins, okay, and maybe a chocolate chip now and then, and sometimes -- for a really fine treat, I add peanut butter (the natural kind) and cherry preserves. Oh gosh, it's heaven.

But anyway, match a good food to your favorite weakness snack.

How about exercise? Just can't do it? Then run in place and keep parking that car farther and farther from your final destination until you are walking from home. Guaranteed to get you in shape.

No comments: