Sunday, March 29, 2009

End of March - Wow, first quarter - Gone

It seems so much is going on, I don't have the energy to write or think. My sister has moved down, so more people to process on the day to day always overwhelms me.

And...I am totally enjoying my granddaughter, just about every single day I get to see her, and she is changing so fast and learning things so fast, it is truly difficult to keep up! Three months old and she seems to want to skip rolling over and go right to getting up! I have to Goggle that ~ I thought all babies were supposed to roll over first!

Otherwise, it's just busy, Sean with school and work, and Madam B with work now and working on getting the GED, and Mr. B is enjoying his work right now, even though it is considered part time, we are using all the ways we can to keep ourselves running efficiently.

The cut backs on the electric bills have been easy as the weather has been so beautiful! And when it gets hot, since the kids are working (two less people in the house), and I don't get home until after 5 usually, we can leave the AC off later and later in the day. Now, when summer comes, we will have to make that adjustment else where! Especially since there is talk of gas prices going up.

I've gotten back out in the yard, and even though I have suffered a bit with my back by moving bags of dirt and such, I do love it. And as always, I wish I had more money in the budget for plants and flowers!

My vegetables have not done very well this year. Maybe it's too early? I dunno, but they are still out there. The activity is the yard is picking up everyday. I see caterpillars everywhere!

I'm up early this morning, but when everyone is sound asleep, you wonder if there is much you can get done!

No comments: