It's nice! The weather is something wonderful right now, you just want to be outside all the time. I love working in my yard even though it looks like a little kid plays out there. It's like landscaping gone rogue.
I can't even remember if I wrote about my yard lately. I think I did, but I think about my yard so much in my mind, I might think I wrote about it, and all the time I was just thinking about it.
I have to make myself (kinda) stay out of Home Depot, as I would buy plants, lots and lots of plants. I would buy all the butterfly plants in the world. Well, not in the entire world, but a lot. You need a lot because the butterflies eat them, and then you just have a lot of dead stuff in your yard,
and your husband goes, "what is that dead thing growing on that trellis?"
and you say, "It's food"
and he says, "Food?"
and you say, "The butterflies eat it"
and he says, "It looks like they ATE it, already. It's dead"
and you can still see the caterpillars crawling on the stems, so you know you can't go against the universe and cut it down, and you look forward to the day you can explain all this to your granddaughter. Because you are thinking, she will understand.
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment