Friday, August 03, 2007

Talking isn't for Everyone

I can’t be inside someone else’s mind.

I have graduated from trying to figure people out
Why they say things that they don’t know anything about
The why
They pass their opinion along.

As if,
As if they knew you
As if they knew something about you
Or yours

When they don’t.

They’ve looked on
And formulated, at best,
An opinion.

An opinion that they should,
By rights inalienable
Keep quietly to themselves

But no…
Alas, no…

The world being partially possessed by shallow minds
Staggers along with people’s biased
Opinions.

Spoken out loud
And spoken, if I may boldly add,
Wrongly.

But alas, again,
Alas,
They don’t mind that.

Their only need is to fuel their own side of the argument
To bad
So sad
Their opinion spreads
Along with hurt

The words were spoken
The hearts were broken
And all for,
All for,
The notice of their
So, they think,
Their
Most important
Opinion.


~~Miss Roxie

No comments: