Friday, August 03, 2007

Notes on today - Part 37 A

1. I got insulted by someone who doesn't know me very well. It's really a very difficult thing to have happen, but I walked through the chaos without karate kicking down a wall. So. I thank God for my maturity and view of life. I thank God that I have learned about forgiveness; that to give and receive forgiveness is a constant flow and you never know when and where; you only know - just always.

We can and will rise above this day and feeling. I've learned to let this stuff pass. People are really strange with their judgmental comments and remarks. If they don't know us, ....well, what can you do? You have to deal with it. And I choose to let it go. And learn what I can. That's all I can figure out to do.

2. Jacob was sick today. And he is such a good boy when he is sick. He played so nicely all day, we read, played with trains (I love Thomas the Train. The track is so much fun; it's such a great toy for kids), and it was just a lovely day. Yesterday I cut his hair. He looks so cute!

3. I locked myself out of my house this afternoon. I had given my mother in law an extra key, but she had put it back on my key hanger place because she said she would never need it. Yep, she was probably right. (It would be me that needed it, not her.) But, my resourceful husband, who also didn't have a key, came home, and found a way to save the day!

4. I am so glad I wasn't cooking something when I got locked out of the house! I had things all set to go but never got it in the pan. How lucky for me.

5. All my kids are away. Sean and Madam Blueberry are together in Orlando along with their cousion Shannon. I hope they have fun. My oldest is in Miami on business (He was in a business meeting when he got the message that his mama was locked out of the house! Yikes!)

6. I ordered Chinese food because I don't feel like cooking now.

7. I have decided I need to take vitamins. Especially the B vitamins. I function much better when I take them on a regular basis. I have experimented for years now with this so I know. What I don't know, is why I can't just stick to it regularly. I guess I just get tired of swallowing pills (and that deep inside,---Pirate!.)

8. May tomorrow be a sunny day for you.

~~Miss Roxie

No comments: