My father in law is out mowing the grass, and my mother in law is yelling at him for not doing it right. He's 90. I hope when I'm 90, someone is yelling at me for cutting the grass wrong.
My father in law washes the dishes every night. My mother in law is yelling at him for putting certain dishes back in the wrong place. I hope when I'm 90 someone is yelling at me for putting the dishes back in the wrong place.
My father in law works on his car. He left the keys in them the other day. My mother in law yelled at him. I hope when I'm 90 I get yelled at for leaving the keys in the car.
My father in law always laughs when he answers the phone and finds out it's you! I hope I'm that happy to talk to people when I am 90.
My father in law loves to sing. I hope when I'm 90 I love to sing, and am able to sing as well as he can.
My father in law goes to church every Sunday. He doesn't want to go to the breakfast at the church afterwards. My mother in law gets mad at him. I hope I am going to church every Sunday when I am 90 and someone is yelling at me for not wanting to go to the breakfast afterwards.
When my father in law wants things done, he wants things done _right now_. Anyone he asks to do the thing right now, gets a little impatient with him at times, and asks, "You want this done right now, don't you?" He says, "Yes." When I am 90 I hope I understand that all time is right now.
My father in law has worked hard all his life. He still works hard. He says hard work is good for you. Well, I would say he might be right, looks like it's worked for him. After all, he is 90, out mowing the lawn, washing the dishes, working on his car, answering the phone, singing and spouting off his own philosophy on things....
I can only hope when I am 90 I still have some sense of a philosophy about life. Oh well, seriously, I hope I just have some sense, when I am 90!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment