The list of things to do to keep my life from exploding right under me is growing beyond my minutes in the day.
For some reason, I was just thinking about my home movie video tapes. I did a little search on line to make sure I was storing them properly (not that I can find them at this moment, they are in a box somewhere), and I realize there is a great chance that I am not.
First, the tapes must be stored like book ends - straight up.
Second, tapes must be exercised. You should run your tapes, on fast forward if you don't watch them, periodically. We did this when the kids were younger, but it's been awhile since I've watched the home movie video tapes.
And lastly, copies of your orginals. Which I do not have.
If this were a test, I have failed.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment