I feel like I have nothing new and/or intelligent to report.
I couldn't sleep last night, and I was to tired to read, so I just tossed and turned. I ended up sleeping in this morning, and was tired all day, then a most unusual thing for me, I went out looking for rugs. I need one that I can tolerate.
I have realized I don't like looking for things. Or maybe what it is, is that, I really need to get some more of this unpacking done before I can feel comfortable going out to look for things.
I need a computer desk. Unless I order it on line, I doubt it will come to me. I have to go out, and look for it. Why do I hate that? I must be lazy.
People ask me, 'have you checked on ebay?' I never check on ebay for anything. It's like in my world, there is no ebay. What does ebay stand for anyway?
I have no idea what is going on in the world. I sat down at my inlaws today for a cup of tea, and they had the television on. There was President Bush talking tough about Iran. And I thought, 'oh you have got to be kidding me, please don't let us go to war with Iran.' I hate the whole war thing.
We all decided to order pizza tonight. I dialed the pizza place and got my mother-in-law.
What?
What is your number?
She gave me her number.
Her number is one digit off the pizza place number!! She just got her phone Friday!
What are the odds of that? Now really!
What is more important - the longevity of life or the quality of life? Do you live like one of those is a real choice to you? Or do you just get up, and there goes a day?
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment