Today ~ more rain. Still Ernesto? I don't know!
We finally got cable uphook, and I didn't miss it a bit, and kind of wish (no, do wish) we had not bothered with it. My husband even said, "I was getting used to not having a television. There is really nothing on here." If you know him, you would be like, standing with your mouth open to hear this from him. I used to say, "there is really nothing on here" and he would say, "Yes there is, you just have to know how to look!" Too funny.
It's been said it takes about two weeks to change a habit, or make a good habit ~ actually, that is probably still being disputed ~ but I know it takes about that, and it takes _longer_ than that to undue a bad habit for a new habit, or just plain undue a bad habit ... but can you undue a bad habit without replacing it with something? What just happened to my brain right then? I got off point ...
Point was, we've been a month or more without television! So maybe Mr. B has developed a new good habit!
Found out - you can change your driver license address on line (and renew). That was cool; no waiting in line. They send you out a new license (if you have one with a digital photo which mine has), or a sticker, depending on what type of license you have. You need a credit card handy as they charge you $10.00. Someone told me it costs $15.00 when you go in, but I don't know.
Also found out, that to get any money back from overpayment on your homeowners insurance after you sell your home, you have to send them a copy of the HUD statement. Even if the Closing People tell you they will take care of it, according to the Homeowners Insurance people, they don't ever do. But I knew I hadn't signed anything regarding that, so I took care of it myself.
I know I haven't been blogging as much lately as I have been thinking about blogging. But I have interacted with more people lately than usual, and I have to say, it does kind of wear me out. I'm not used to this much socialization. I'm really a recluse.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment