I was just visiting over at boremetotears ...
and read about Teabonics.
Are we serious here? Seriously ... Teabonics?
I have no explanation.
I do not understand what is going on.
I can't wait to see how, in the name of all things normal, that the history books are going to deal with this period of sheer ignorance.
Are they going to post these photos in the history books?
These people say they are going to take America back? Looks like they already are...going backwards that is, to a time when we couldn't think and couldn't spell.
Speechless. I am .... speechless.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
~Abraham Lincoln
Sunday, April 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I stand educated and chuckling. I guess I am not a Tea Party member.
LOL at "going backwards that is, to a time when we couldn't think and couldn't spell." :) Amen.
Love the Abe Lincoln quote, too! :)
Post a Comment