Friday, April 02, 2010

Wicked awful...

...that's how I feel. Got this cold or something, and I wish to thank the general public. People are so free with their germs. They just cough, cough, cough anywhere and everywhere. Gosh, people, can you not use some real common sense? Cough into your sleeve or better yet stay home. And stop sneezing in public, too. Idiots. (I have a tendency to use the word Idiot when I don't feel well...)

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson




Wouldn't it be funny if Wolf Blitzer worked for Fox News? They could call it the Animal Channel.


Why do people say that wine has to breath? Who is out there trying to make wine die?


Is Glenn Beck only here on this earth for Jon Stewart. Jon Stewart is the only one who can explain him really well. And why is Glenn Beck so Grossly Bigoted? Just askin' ...He says some very strange stuff, IMHO. I just don't get him, at all, not even a little twinky winky bit.

The fly that doesn't want to be swatted is most secure when it lights on the fly-swatter.
~G.C. Lichtenberg



Jon Stewart is on the Daily Show with more real fake news than anyone. And, why is it called the Daily Show if it's not on daily?


Yesterday, I told someone the (very old) joke about 'not driving on driveways, and not parking on parkways,' and they said, 'wait...what?' I felt like I had just dropped into another universe.


I know I am Older Than Jackson Browne, but seriously, I am stepping into another zone on the spectrum. I am looking around and seeing a lot of stupid people doing and saying a lot of stupid stuff. What is up with that? What are these people reading? And why are they texting while they drive?

Do we need legislation on reading materials to mark something 'drivel' 'lies' 'exaggerated stories' "stuff messing with your mind to scare you', or 'just plain bull-hockey' and, 'do not read this while driving? Whoops! Even musing that thought makes me an 'ist' person! (You can fill in the social-fasci-mark-whatever- in front of the 'ist').

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer.
~Edward R. Murrow

I have to laugh at the 'government is getting to big' comments....well, duh~! -- the population is getting big-ger, so ergo, more representation, more ideas from our representatives, more legislation, more needs, and more people trying hard to find ways to do shady things (and that's on both sides - the politicians and the people. And the worse things happen when the politicians and the corporations get together! Oh wait, they gave that a name, right? -- lobbying? ...) But all that, does not mean, We Cannot Have Health Care for Everyone. Grow up, people. Learn to be kind to your neighbor.

I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts. ~John Locke

Okay ~ blather, blather, insult, idiot ...I don't feel well, and should not be spewing my thoughts out at this time. I think I'll go smell some roses or something. Or maybe study an ant mound.

We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation.
~Francois De La Rochefoucauld



Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


1 comment:

Deborah said...

I just want to say I really enjoy reading your blogs. I find it to be not only entertaining, but comforting to know that someone on this planet thinks the same as I do. Oh and I call people "idiots" too when I feel awful. Hope you feel better soon.