...join 'em.
No.
Actually, what I would like to do is smack 'em.
My health insurance coverage just went up $80.00 a month. That's for 3 people. Two healthy young adults and one woman who is Older Than Jackson Browne by 4 days _and_
and I stress the AND ~ a $3,000.00 deductible per person.
Give me a break.
I'm sorry. But that is robbery. Legal Robbery.
Why can't I have what Congress has? Why?
Why not?
"Don't mind criticism. If it is untrue, disregard it; if unfair, keep from irritation; if it is ignorant, smile; if it is justified it is not criticism, learn from it." ~~ The Unknown Source
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Unbelievable isn't it!
We can't have what Congress has...
We always thought our representatives went to congress to represent us and look out for our best interest. Not so. We've actually got it backwards. They have gathered unto themselves all the goodies while paying lip service to we the people, their constituents. We have become the servants, they the Masters.
We can't have what Congress has...Congress will not allow it.
oh grrrr, bill, sometimes the truth doth so disturb me!
But you are right ~ unfortunately, so.
Oh my dear God. If I had to pay 3000.00 deductible per person in my family....I don't think I could handle it. This country is in so much trouble and so many people just can't see it. They can't see what is important and what we should be fighting for. I am so afrain for my children's future.
Post a Comment