Had Fox News decided to lie?
~ decided? ~ is that a good word? I'm not sure, if they decided or not, but they lied ~ mislead? could it be mislead? I think, myself, the word would be lied ~~ about the information regarding President Obama, Russia, Ronald Reagan, and the Nukes ...
I just read the Huffington Post and found this article entitled "Stewart Rips Fox News for inaccurate reporting on Nuclear Arms Treaty."
The clip from The Daily Show can be found on the link below. Again, Jon Stewart and staff is left to inform us of the exaggerations, stories and tales of Sean Hannity, Sarah Palin, and Newt Gingrich
Here is it ~ Your Seven Minutes and 12 Seconds - Fabrication at it's best. If you don't believe the Daily Show, check your facts yourself, and whatever you do, don't believe Fox News. That is just this writer's opinion.
Friday, April 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My pop is a Fox News junkie and it's gotten to the point where I dread visiting the dear ol' parents because of the Fox bologna..!
Maybe you can get him to check out Jon Stewart~! ;) I mean, you can't argue with a video recording of lying, can you?
Post a Comment