1...Now, here is an article that says multi-tasking is bad for your memory. I'm not sure. I used to have a great memory. Then, I became a multi-tasker. Because I had kids.
How does anyone with children get anything done without multi-tasking? I actually thought I was pretty good at it. But, apparently, I have destroyed my mind.
But, see now! ~ I have a granddaughter! I don't have to multi-task when I'm with her! When I'm with her, that's all I'm doing, and it's great. If anyone asks me to do anything, I just say, 'oh, can't ~ have the baby.' Totally zen.
3... Martyr personalities. They drive me up the proverbial wall. I have some things I have been reading about these types. So, I'll have to sort through and post about them.
You see, someone I like very much, has one of these types of personalities, and I'm trying to work with it. I thought some additional information might help.
Right now, I'm looking at this one link here. Don't have anything definite decided yet. But, I have to learn how to deal with this.
2...What happened to two? I must have done that multi-tasking thing and lost it. I will need to come back and finish this entry.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment