Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What Kind of Spice Are You?




You Are Basil



You are quite popular and loved by post people.

You have a mild temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive.

You are sweet, attractive, and you often smell good.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basil is so easy to grow! It requires so little care. It blooms and blossoms and provides such flavor, and I love the smell. I don't mind being Basil!

3 comments:

LNL said...

I am black pepper.
"You may be considered ordinary by some, but you're far from boring.
You elevate the mood of any discussion, and people miss you when you're not around.
You are secretly very dominant and powerful. Most can only take you in small doses."

lauren said...

You Are Cayenne Pepper

You are very over the top and a bit overwhelming.
You have a fiery personality, and you can give anyone a good jolt.
You can easily take things up a couple notches, no matter what crowd you're running with.

Just Here For Now said...

Nan is cilantro.

The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

(So, lauren, what do you think? LOL - By the way, your mom says, 'that's my girl!)

And and I think it's cool that two people I like are hot peppers!