My darling adventurous #2 son, is planning on celebrating the one year of his anniversary, of meeting the girl he is crazy about, by together, jumping out of an airplane. I don't quite see the logic, but sounds as if precedents are being set here.
So. 9 AM tomorrow morning in Miami, they will jump together out into the sky. I'm not surprised that Sean would want to do this. This is the boy he is. He is blessed with kinesthetic intelligence. And he has always wanted to fly jets and jump out of a plane!
So. I'm not surprised.
But tomorrow I'll be praying, as soon as I finish my prayers from tonight, and spend my day waiting for the call and the invitation to view the video that will be taken of their flight, as you can jump with a camera on your head! What a world we live in.
I know that after tomorrow, nothing for them will ever be the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment