(That's Jasper wondering what all the fruckus is about just because he wants to sleep in the bathroom sink!)
Flylady.net. The place to go if you really, really, really have a desire to get your house up to standards that you and your family deserve. My friend, Leslie (Tim's Mom) told me about her years ago. Flylady starts off with making your kitchen sink shiny. I guess I was not emotionally mature enough to handle her the first time around! Now, I love my shiny sink. My. How I have grown.
She was about to drive me mad at the start of the reintroduction, though. Every night, telling me to go to bed (albeit she be right, mate!), and every morning, telling me to "swish and wipe", and clean my sink -- grrrr -- but she was right, is right, I should say!
In the end, it's all about habits. Small little habits that you need to form early, that would be helpful, but if you did not, NOT to worry -- you can retrain that ole brain of yours. Don't ever think you can't! As Henry Ford said, "If you think you can't, then you can't."
It's a recipe for disaster if you think you can't and keep telling yourself you can't about doing things. If you really want to do them, then, my guess is, as uneducated as it might be, is that you can!
I'm going to take the evening off and watch a movie with Mr. B. Lions and Lambs. My sister said it was good, so that's all I need to know. Ready for a glass of wine and some relaxation time.
No comments:
Post a Comment