Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Free Rice

I found this site while looking around at some gardening blogs.

It's called Free Rice.

I happened upon it from a blog that is written by the daughter of one of the gardening bloggers, but I have lost the link for her. When I come upon it, I'll post it. She's a young writer and is reviewing books. Very interesting.

3 comments:

LNL said...

The vocabulary quiz just goes on and on. And when you get a word wrong, you get another chance, because that word comes up again.

Reading old books came in handy, because I recognized some words from some of those books.

Just Here For Now said...

I read on the site, the reason they repeat the ones you miss is to help you learn.

LNL said...

A fellow blogger has tagged you to describe six quirky things about yourelf. To see the rules of the tag, go to http://rusticanda.blogspot.com/