Monday, July 28, 2008

Half the year


Do we realize that half the year is gone? Where did it go? I am grateful for my blog so I can at least remember some of it!

I had a wonderful visit with my sister last week. She came to visit and stayed part time with my mom and part time with me. We enjoyed our time together, and it went by some quickly. I do love my sister.

This week I'll spend time getting my house back in order. Flylady.net is focused on the living room, so that will be good. I'll pull in Madam Blueberry to help me, so maybe we'll get some other things accomplished ... maybe.

I have to post my 6 quirky things about me as I've been tagged by Tim's Mom, but I like to figure out that linking inability first.

Let's see, follow up on doctor today, bank, bills to pay, letters to write, grocery shopping, meal planning ...

But I got some new plants in. That was fun. Things are looking good out there! I'm working on a couple of new themes. Making a new area for a butterfly garden. I have already attracted two new species of butterfly. That is amazing to me!

It was a good half a year. I am looking forward to the next.

But here I am today. Yeah. I will enjoy it.

No comments: