Monday, July 14, 2008

Random acts of thinking

1. Visited Barnes and Noble three times last week with my nephews. I had a few books one day piled next to me. But, I meet this very interesting young mother with her two darling children and talked with her for about three hours. Books are great, and I love them. But, people...people are unique, charming and wonderfully irreplaceable.

I may never see this young lady again, but I know that I will never forget her. The Beautiful Margaret.

2. My pain threshold shot past where I could stand it, and I found myself spiraled back to the orthopedic doctor again. It's steriods and anti-inflammatory meds, again, heavy doses for two weeks, and then I have another visit, and we will decide a course of action.

I did like his attitude, though; he thinks all will be well, if I just DO WHAT HE SAYS. He says I am aggravating *my condition.* That made me think of that song line, "I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in..."

So, I'll give it a try. Which means, no gardening. Blahs on that. But it's raining this week, so, maybe that's a good thing.

3. The Twilight Series. Every time I turn around, I hear about it. I guess I'll go ahead and read it.

Madam Blueberry was all excited when I told her that the hard cover of, I think it's the third book?, has an iron on decal with the names Edward and Jacob, so you can choose which one you support. The Beautiful Margaret told me this. She was reading the series, too!

4. I mailed Kenny his next letter in the series of his money making deal with The Great Aunt Sasha (that is moi). Let's see how he fairs. I sent him a list of questions to be answered from the book What Your Second Grader Needs to Know.

Kenny is tough. And smart. I am interested to see what he sends back to me!

5. I was just thinking about Sean, and he walked in the door! Wow, these steriods have given me super powers!

No comments: