Monday, July 28, 2008

Six quirky things


...about me.

Tim's Mom tagged me to write six quirky things about me.

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger's by linking to them.
5) Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

So 6 uninteresting quirky facts about myself are . . .

1. I make my husband weird lunches with stuff that's left in the 'fridge. Yesterday, it was two slices of turkey, a left over cooked hamburger with cheese melted on it, lettuce, sliced onion, sliced red pepper, banana pepper juice (as there were no more peppers left in the jar), with hot mustard on rye.

2. I don't like other people's germs. I have to make myself not think about other people's germs. I could easily be phobic.

3. I really don't like telling people long stories unless they are funny or really interesting. And then I don't like being interrupted. I am polite about this, but I really get annoyed when people interject their great stuff into my great story. But in the end, they never know.

4. I like coffee fresh. When people offer me coffee, I find a polite way to ask 'how old is this coffee?'

5. I am a (retired) hairdresser. I don't mind cutting people's hair. But I am a quirky mess about touching hair that's not freshly washed. Maybe that's the germ thing, though.

6. I wish someone would massage my feet.

I don't have anyone to tag.

That is a photo of Pickles. I call it 'Fat Cat in a Chair'

No comments: