Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More rain on Wednesday



That's an old photo I just came across of Bill and Sean. It's probably about 4 or 5 years old. I lost a bunch of my photos in files. I thought about this one recently, too, when Sean and Kellie (Sean's girlfriend) were going to jump from an airplane last Friday. However,

Sean and Kellie didn't jump. The weather was not considered good enough. Oh,happy day. But that's all postponed, as they want to do this in a couple of weeks. Right now, they are planning on vacationing with her family in North Carolina where they will ride wild horses. At least, they are on the ground.

Bill and Adrienne are in St. Petersburg on a business trip. Their little doggie, Cooper, is here at my house. I have realized that they have a bad leaving strategy. They brought Cooper over here. Said good-bye and 'stay' to Cooper and went out the door.

He went immediately into my bedroom and pooped on the floor.

I think a better plan would be, to leave him at home, as they go out all the time, and then let one of us go over and get him; then bring him over here. I think then, he wouldn't feel rejected or left behind. But, what do I know about dogs?

I just thinking that my plan would be more like a rescue than a leaving.

No comments: