If you have already seen this movie, I do apologize for not getting here sooner. I just got home. But please, please, please, as the review in my newspaper said …do not see this movie because I said so.
It is so bad. I have never in my life seen a movie that was (so) bad from the first second of the first sentences, before they even showed the name of the movie – it was like you wanted to choke the character that was played badly and annoyingly by Diane Keaton.
Honestly, do not walk into the theater that is playing this film. Run to the nearest exit and scream so everyone else will leave.
This movie not only is bad, but it gets worse as it goes along. How much worse? So much worse that you feel like you are having an out of body experience because your body is trying to get you out of the chair and back to your car and into happy hour somewhere to convince yourself that you have not made such a terrible error as to have purchased tickets for this film because you could have done so much more good with your $5.50. You will forever be punished for this sin. The best thing you can do is warn others.
My sincerest condolences to those of you who have already suffered through this film.
And, please, should have liked it, please post a message to my blog. I can't believe there is someone out there ...
No comments:
Post a Comment