Saturday, February 25, 2006

What I like about the Craziness of Now

1. We are all working together.

2. We are decluttering. (What is in those boxes anyway?)

3. We are surely not overbuying anything! (As it would end up in a box)

4. Life is becoming simple (in a complicated sort of a way).

5. Several of us are moving and making job changes, at one time! That is freaky weird. We should go on some kind of a show or something. My sister-in-law's family, my oldest son, middle son, my husband parents, and, of course, us. We are all relocating to the same city. Mysteriously magic?

6. It feels good to finish a project, and we keep having to finish some project so someone is always feeling good. Okay, so it's not me that often, but I do feel good about some things, I just need to get a grip on the physical demands of the whole ordeal. Secretly, I want to be able to do more things than I am able.

7. We agree that the house should always be clean. It's not always. But we agree that it should be.


When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind. ~Seneca

No comments: