Thursday, February 23, 2006

On a very rainy day....

I had a post in here but there was a brief power blurb and all disappeared ...

I had meandered on about how I lose motivation to go out on Rainy Days. I feel like I want to stay home and be cozy. Which I did. Madam B and I caught up on a lot of school work with reading and discussion and checking base on projects. She is self motivated these days, and Thank You Lord for that, because this is my very crazy year with moving or acting like we're moving (LOL) ...But she's been great.

I am going out now ~ not that I feel like it, but I'm needing to run a couple of errands. I am a bit angry with myself for not going to the gym (again) today. Don't know what's wrong with me in that area, but I am under the spell of divine avoidance.

My passion for doing these extra things is not springing forth. I need a surge from somewhere.

We welcome passion, for the mind is briefly let off duty. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

No comments: