Thursday, December 08, 2005

Seven Sevens

Tagged by Tim to play the Sevens game....*Hopefully* I do it right!

Seven Things I say most often

  1. I need to check my mail
  2. Did you do your math?
  3. Alrighty, then ….or Cool Beans.
  4. Can you mute that?
  5. Does the back of my hair look okay?
  6. You need to write that down.
  7. I have to go to the bank.


Seven Things I cannot do

(To which my family replied ‘what can mom not do?”)

  1. Use my side mirrors to back-up
  2. See in the dark
  3. Advance beyond the Power On button on the remote
  4. Leave the house quickly (getting better)
  5. Let mediocrity go
  6. Let the cat sit in my car
  7. Drive a Semi Tractor Trailer Truck


Seven Things to do before I die

  1. Complete my Spiritual Education
  2. Go to Australia
  3. Write/Finish my books (I have three stories in my head)
  4. Read all the Great Classics
  5. Go to Ireland
  6. Learn to Juggle
  7. Totally accept myself in every sense of the word


Seven Movies I’d watch over and over again

  1. Pride and Prejudice (A & E Version)
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean
  3. Much Ado About Nothing
  4. Great Expectations (A & E Version with Ioan Gruffudd)
  5. It’s a Wonderful Life
  6. Sense and Sensibility
  7. Merchant of Venice


Seven Things that attract me to my spouse

  1. His Kindness
  2. He thinks I’m funny
  3. He thinks I’m beautiful
  4. He thinks I know important things
  5. He has a good sense of family values
  6. He has patience to match an oak
  7. He is a good and honorable man


Seven (types of) Books I love

  1. Any Book with Quotes
  2. Art Books
  3. To Kill A Mockingbird
  4. Much Ado About Nothing
  5. Books on History
  6. Books on Attitudes, why we have them and how we can deal with them
  7. Books with lovely pictures


Seven People to join in

(I don’t really know 7 people, really ~

So, here we go ~~

1. Katie Barr
2. Mama Squirrel
3. JavaMom
4. Southern Mama

No comments: