Tuesday, December 13, 2005

By any other name, it's still a mess!

“Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds.”

….George Santayana


I cannot function with physical chaos around me. It's a problem I need to conquer perhaps, but for right now, I am challenged to expediate a way to function. My house is a complete disaster. Not a *little* bit messy ~ but _nothing_ seems to be in it's place messy, just too many projects going at one time --

Preparing for Christmas and guests (how many sheets, blankets, towels do we need, who sleeps where?)
Packing for moving
Sorting for a garage sale
Wrapping presents
Shifting things to other closets for storage
Working on a fabric paint t-shirt (Madam Blueberry must be creative when creativity strikes!)
Filing end of the year paper work
Laundry with No Home! (and you _know_ what that is like!)
Moving furniture to try to decide best place for the tree (which is on the deck)
Christmas ornaments and decorations everywhere in boxes - what to keep, what to go...
Yikes!

Problem is, I can't think when clutter is around me. So I have to do something about this so the sea of my brain cells can begin to part. I miss that feeling.

So this is like the No-Win Scenario for me!

I have put Mozart on the CD player. And, now, that I have made my plight public....I must have at it!

"Well done is better than well said." ~~ Ben Franklin


No comments: