Just to be clear ~
Old Aging is not aging gracefully or getting old-er in years. Old Aging is more of a thing that is done when one stops living in this present time. Old Aging draws a line in the sand of time and says ....
This is as far as I go.
~~ Miss Roxie
Not one new thing will I learn
My brain can no longer grow
My interest withdrawn,
New things make me yawn,
I've learnt all that I want to know...
Now, as you can observe, by the illustration above, this same philosophy can be adapted by any age! But, if I may suggest, don't let this form of thinking over take you! Run to the nearest book....and read it!!
Just for fun - take this Real Age test and see where you score!
“The time of life is short; To spend that shortness basely were too long.”
~~William Shakespeare
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment