Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Best lay the plans gently

"It will not do to leave a live dragon out of your plans if you live near one."~~The Hobbit



Does no one have a live dragon to deal with? We might have a couple....

So here we are leaving Wednesday night to fly into Thursday morning, which means the week is just about over, yes? That was 7 full days off without official school time. We did take reading books, but the most unfortunate thing happened, Madam Blueberry took ill. She spent two days alone resting - but, yet, did manage to bake her Tea Cookies and her famous BlueBerry muffins for the Naming Ceremony, and the Tea Cookies were found to be most charming!

We'll, it's been decided, that we will be hosting Christmas here at our house. There will be 8 guests. We are not established in such a way as to make 8 guests
each extremely comfortable, so that will take some thinking. I'll work on that with Madam B.

We have school that must be done everyday until our official day of break which is ....ummm, actually not decided yet~!
And tomorrow we will address our list of things to do to make Christmas as peaceful and as fun as we most possibly can. I'll have a better idea of what is possible to do, after I talk over tea with Madam B.
So tomorrow goes down the general plan, places people will sleep, things to eat, places to park, and just things in general to think of, menus, snacks, etc. etc. etc. ....it will all work out fine.
I also have my bookwork whichs needs terribly to be addressed, so that's a priority for Tomorrow. No skipping over that one.

You know, it's funny to come back to your home, and not know where you are!

"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times."
~~ Everett Dirksen


"The best way out is always through."

~~ Robert Frost

I agree with what Mr. Frost thinks ~

'there's no way through it, but through it." ~~ Jackson Browne


I have a feeling this thread will be continuing. I am looking for the support of the world of blog.

No comments: