Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Just a testing thing

Sometimes I get confused about things ~ the other night I had a post here (I think I saved it somewhere) and when I tried to edit it, I got a message about the HTML not matching. So I'm just testing the waters as it were tonight ~~
many things going on:
Sean coming tomorrow
How much school can we accomplish with so much to do
We made cookies, but we ate them, so back to the store.
What will we have for dinner? And breakfast tomorrow?
Somehow, I thought I had another day in the week somewhere.
Having to go to two appointments really confused me. easily confused these days, no other excuse.

My soul seems to pick up on the confusion of my world, now, I need to help it learn to make beauty of it all.

I shall go, and try.



No comments: