I am a blank page tonight.
I just returned from the middle of the state last night, and I am exhausted from the traveling. We met our two boys there, at my nieces house, where the littiest nephews live, (and they LOVE seeing their big cousins) and my mom came along, too.
We brought back our smaller car that my middle son was using (as he was able to finally buy himself a car), so that we would have a car here that was good on gas mileage ~ anyway, Mr. B and I had to each drive a vechicle in the dark! It was awful. I am blind at night. Such Stress!! I drove 65 mph 'with' my brights on... and people were passing me like lighting streaks!
Mr. B wanted me to follow right behind him at the same speed he was traveling and mathematically, that should have worked, but you can't count on something like that working when I am involved!
It worked out well, just myself was really stressed, but my friend came over today she worked on my back, that gets all tied up from this type of stress ~
but anyway,
I have many things to accomplish this week ~ did get my quarteries out today-deadline!! yah--
And I will HAVE to be making a running list, and write that up tomorrow, or I won't make it through the week.
If anyone who pops into my blog checks out my list, let me know -am I crazy? Or do other people have lists like this as well? Mystery to me.....
Time to retire - more explaining later.
Deberá esperar mejor a menos que la mañana para terminar.
Good night.
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment