
Hah! That's how I feel! Like there are two babies running around here. I cannot imagine how people with lots of babies do manage. They are blessed though, truly.
1. This past weekend there was much activity in my yard. My yard looks great, but I still have this insatiable need for more flowers. I put in different species of butterfly plants. Right now, I have no home set up for hatching the caterpillars, so I have been taking them to the school, and they are taking care of them. I have several species to it gets interesting and beautiful out there.
2. One of the reasons for the extra yard activity is that #1 son is getting married this Friday. Family and friends have started coming in today. Busy, busy, busy, lots of smiling and hugging. I cannot believe I am already tired!
3. I rarely have a week in which every day has something already in it, and now this week, I have things added to the things that have been added to the things of the things already in the week~! My calendar looks like a cave painting!! Please don't ask me to even pencil you in!!
1 comment:
Post a Comment