1. I do post in random streams of consciousness. I don't post everything I think because sometimes that stream comes while I am washing dishes and then 'boom! like that!' it is gone. Sometimes it comes again, sometimes not...Sometimes it comes again at a stop light.
2. In my relationship I often find myself caught between the Catch and the 22 ... that is, I catch myself asking my husband 22 times to do something because I am forgetting that silence from him is actually an answer. I just don't always know what that answer is...
3. Found this quote today on the Daily OM sight --
"Our own sense of the truth, is the most important piece when taking in information from external sources." --
and yes, that is what people mostly forget to do. It is part of what is called, "thinking" ...
I read a lot. I read a lot of stuff written by the "experts" ...and I have found, as I have gotten older, that sometimes it might take me a while to figure out what it is I actually know about the subject, but sometimes, I realize, I know a whole heck of a lot more than I thought I did.
So don't take anything at face value, run it through your thinking process and make it real to you. Understand what it is you know, and why you think you know it ~
and for heavens sake, understand that You are You and I am I and He is He and She is She and not everyone thinks alike. If you learn anything, learn that.
4. Forgive everyone. You are not perfect and neither am I, or they or them.
5. Pray or meditate on good things. Good things for yourself and for everyone you know. Especially if you are aware of a friend in need; whether it be a monetary need or an emotional need, or any kind of something they might be lacking, pray for good things to come.
6. Always be kind. Always. No excuses. I know there are days I have failed at this, and I know I am always sorry. Just sayin' ...
7. Believe that something good is bound to happen. It always will. Your turn will come. Be ready.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment