Friday, March 19, 2010

If it's Friday ....

...I must be in the stress zone by now.

1. Today my #1 son is getting married. I tried really, really hard to take it easy through this week, but I'm the type of person who pushes that stress inward so basically I have a mouth full of cold sores!

It's nothing other than the way I am made. I stress for everyone around me and have a tendency to doubt myself. But in the end, I know all will be well and good, and that the things remembered about this day, this week, will only be the good things.

2. My husband has been a saint through all this. You know, sometimes, I get irritated by him and things he does ~ things that don't amount to a hill of beans but wives get silly about wanting their hanging plants moved ~

but, I have to say to the world, when my train is speeding down the track, my husband steps in like the zen master he is and switches my direction to safety mode without so much as creating a wave on the water. His way of stepping up next to me during these times is what makes us a most unique couple. I love him dearly.

Must go ~ time to get ready.

2 comments:

LNL said...

The wedding was yesterday? Congratulations to both of them! How did it go? Will you be posting pictures?

Just Here For Now said...

They are now happily married and still living next door. It was great ~ I had so much fun, and I am so happy I can am flying. Everyone was just wonderful!!

My pictures turned out not so great. They had a pro there and a bazillion family members taking photos. I'll post something as soon as I can.

(It's always good to hear from you!!)