Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Health Care Reform

I don't know what to say. I am not against Health Care Reform. So there. I said that.

Does that make me a socialist/communist/government-clueless individual? Leftist/Marxist dumb-dough? At this point, I am not really sure what it makes me, but since I am in debt because of medical issues ~ I can say I have felt the crisis of which people are speaking.

I found this little read interesting. It just seems that health insurance goes wild now and then, and ummmm, because it is something that people really, really, really need, well, that allows them to go wilder. No?

My heart goes out to those in my situation, and to those whose situations are way worse than mine.

I got up this morning and felt fairly normal. I didn't feel any 'ist' or anything at all. I felt kind and good and happy that I have my family to love and who love me.

I begrudge no one ill will. I wish that those that are sick could go to the doctor and not worry, and I also wish that those that think they might be sick could go to the doctor and not worry. So, I'm an 'ist' of some kind?

No, I don't want government in my personal business, but I do want my police force, my fire department, my roads worked on, my libraries open (Glenn-Beck-you-idiot), and yes, even the public schools. Although, I homeschooled my children for most of their years, there are others that don't or can't or don't know how or won't and then what we would do?

But there you go ~ if those thoughts make me an 'ist' of the bad ilk, then ...

I don't know what to say.

No comments: