Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mutli Dog Tasking - Not for the Week

Mr. B and I are taking care of two dogs. From two different families. So, they live in two different houses, and now they are visiting here.

It is no secret in the free world that I am not a dog person, should one feel the need to identify the fact that one has never owned a dog, and the only time one had a dog left to them, that one did try to care for, one ended up taking the dog to a pet psychiatrist, admitting one's feelings and having the pet shrink decide one should give the dog to one's parents. She did ~ dog lived long and happy life ...

So, I don't dislike dogs. I would wish that all dogs be cared for and loved properly by their owners. I just don't know what to do about dogs. I can't take care of dogs. I would have to own a dog that would take care of me.

Mr. B is doing most of the caring, but I can go with him on walks, especially on the beach.

Right now, the two dogs, one Boarder Collie and one Yorkie Pooh are laying quietly on the floor of my living room. In the room, which I am not happy about dog smell, but I'll survive. It's been 3 days with one dog (feels like 30), and 2 days with the other dog (feels like 20)...

More later,
I'm going out to water my plants.

Posting about finding vomit at 4 AM and poop at 8 AM just isn't what I want to do right now.

No comments: